- Hey friend! Jon and I just got home from a whirlwind trip to Nashville! It was our first time there and we LOVED it. I am going to share a Nashville post soon. These pictures were taken in front of Reese Witherspoon's store Draper James. I have been wanting to visit her store for months and it did not disappoint!! Every detail and item is so thought out and adorable, just like her (I have adored Reese since my mom took me to see Legally Blonde 10 years ago!). This outfit is so comfy, warm and perfect for visiting relatives during Christmas. This flannel (on sale!) is so soft, and oversized (but not too baggy), love this one too (on sale!). These are my go to skinny jeans, I can wear them multiple times and they don't get stretched out. These booties are the perfect height and I wore them all over the city and they didn't hurt my feet one bit. Love this beanie and this one. You know I love a good Rebecca Minkoff bag and this one I pull out every year for the holidays and Valentine's Day.
How is Christmas only 5 days away!? My parents and brother are coming to visit for Christmas and I am sooo excited!!! This will be their first time visiting NC and their first time visiting our new house! Can't wait for some family time! What are your plans for the holidays?
Here are a few sales going on for last minute Christmas shopping
- Kate Spade is offering an extra 30% off sale items
- Nordstrom is offering free shipping by Christmas Eve (guaranteed!)
- Target has guaranteed shipping by Christmas if you order by tomorrow morning! Oh, and they have 30% off coffee makers....to keep that caffeine buzz going strong!
- Express is offering 50% off everything!
I know this time of year is so crazy busy, fun and let's be honest kinda stressful but I wanted to remind you ( and I have to remind myself daily) the reason for the season. The birth ofJesus Christ is the greatest gift our world has and ever will receive!
I wanted to share this verse from the Advent bible study I have been doing from She Reads Truth.
Gabriel said, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”
- Luke 1:30-33
If you are new to bible studies (or have done a million) She Reads Truth is such a wonderful source. I have been doing studies through this site for a few years now and have truly learned a lot through them.
If you ever have any questions about the bible studies or need someone to pray for you this holiday season, I am here for you! just send me an email. email@example.com