Hey girl hey!! TGIF! What do you all have planned for the weekend? My hubby and I are running a St. Patty's Day 5k in Columbia tomorrow morning and then celebrating my birthday with dessert and wine and movies, my kind of Saturday! I am also packing to head out for a girls trip to Charleston next week, but more on that later! Here are 5 things I enjoyed from the Internet this week...along with a few bargains you don't want to miss this weekend!
1. This hilarious #dontjudgeme video from Jimmy Fallon's show!
2. Food that helps give you that glowy skin via The Everygirl
3. Michael Kor's spring sale, a good time to get that bag, pair of wedges or watch you've been eye balling!
4. How to host an easy Easter brunch for all you breakfast and mimosa lovers out there.
5. The Real Real is an AMAZING online store that sells luxury consignment items aka gently used designer goodies at a fraction of the price! They're offering 30% off jewelry and watches and 20% off some "must-have" items aka badass handbags with promo code MUSTHAVE.
Thanks so much for stopping by!