Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week! Do you have any fun plans this weekend? Jon and I are going to his Military Ball tonight, and to a baseball game on Saturday if it's not too hot. It is heating up here in South Carolina and only going to get hotter. Looks like we will be getting a lot of pool time in. Anyway, without further to do here are 5 things that I enjoyed from the Internet this week.
1. This whole outfit is on sale right now! These shorts are so comfy and go with everything and this OTS top is light weight for summer nights, and this top and this one are less than $20! This bag is on sale too along with this super similar one.
2. Undercover Lyft with Shaq had me cracking up!
3. The Ultimate Summer Bucket List for BFFs from POPSUGAR will give you some fun ideas for summer plans with your girlfriends. My favorite one? A tie between crashing a wedding and making boozy popsicles ;).
4. This 40 Tourist Scams To Avoid This Summer article will be handy to have for future trips! Pinning it for sure!
5. One of my favorite bloggers, Lauren Kay Sims posted this Summer Reads post today. I will for sure be adding a few of these books to my summer beach bag. I love how Lauren's blog is so honest, down to earth and has a good mix of fashion, fitness and lifestyle (not to mention she's a follower and shares her faith confidentially, you go girl!). Check it out if you're interested!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you so much for stopping by!