Good morning! I don't know about you but I am so tired this week! After cooking, hosting and shopping all weekend I am needing that cup of coffee! I am loving everything comfy and cozy right now to get all of my holiday to do lists done. This sweatshirt is so comfortable and I just love the cowl neckline. It is maternity but this one is not and is super similar. I have been living in these moto leggings during my pregnancy and cannot say enough good things about them (plus they're under $40!). Here is a similar pair that is not maternity and very reasonably priced. I just snagged this bag on sale during black Friday and love the leather and how versatile it is. My black friday/cyber monday packages are starting to roll in and I can't believe the sales this year. What was your favorite purchase this year? I linked a few sales below that are still happening for "cyber week" if you need a few more Christmas gifts.
- Baublebar is still offering 35% off sitewide with promo code CYBER35
- H&M has a bunch of gifts starting at $9.99 that would make great stocking stuffers or gifts for coworkers and friends.
- Gap has 40% off storewide with promo code SOGOOD
- J.Crew Factory has up to 60% off (prices marked)
- Amazon has a bunch of awesome deals going on this week
Needed this reminder this morning!
Thanks so much for stopping by!