Happy Friday!! I love that Friday is not only a day but a feeling. If I could pick one emoji to describe Friday it would definitely be the praise hands...and the dancing girls...and the pizza...and the wine glass lol. I had a hard time narrowing down my five favorites this week, but here they are! First up...my favorite outfit!
1. I wore this outfit to Wrightsville Beach the other weekend. If you've never been, I highly recommend it! It's such a cute beach town, with awesome boutiques (which you know I love a good small business), restaurants (the fish is so fresh and delicious) and of course the beach is beautiful! This off the shoulder top is one of my favorites, it is older and sold out but I love this one and this one! This jacket you've seen before, and I'll say it again...I love.jean.jackets. This bag is a vintage Coach backpack but I am loving this bag and this one. I am seeing more and more backpack purses this spring and I can't get enough! These jeans are definitely my biggest denim splurge but they are the best pair of denim I've ever owned (and that is saying a lot because I am from the midwest and we love jeans lol). They are soft, comfortable and I always feel my best in them. My shoes....oh wait ;). I love a cute pair of shoes but nothing beats going barefoot at the beach...so I ditched my shoes to feel the warm sand between my toes, sorry I'm not sorry!
2. 7 Dos and Don'ts For Trying a New Workout Class from Tone It Up (my favorites!)
4. Glitter Guide's Free Oscars Ballot....watching the Oscars this Sunday is now even more fun! Can't wait to see all the outfits!
5. On my wish list...
- This pom statement necklace
- Crossbody bag (on sale!)
- This lace top
- EVERYTHING from Baublebar's new line Sugarfix at Target
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!