Happy Friday friends!! I'm so excited to share some big news with you today! Jon and I are expecting our first baby this January!! We are over the moon excited! It has definitely been a hard secret to keep but I've been waiting for a good time to share with you! I'm sure you're wondering how this is going to affect The Bargain Belle blog? I am still planning on keeping things pretty much the same with keeping the focus on bargains and fashion but will probably sprinkle in some baby stuff here and there if that interests y'all! We are so grateful to God for this huge blessing and can't wait for our best adventure yet!
Ok, now on to Friday 5 ;)!
1. The dress I am wearing above is one of my favorite summer purchases! It ties in the back with cute tassels on the ties. The baby balloons are so fun and reusable and this store offers a ton of other balloons too (birthdays, weddings, engagements, etc).
3. Here are a few of my favorite Etsy shops that I've been loving lately!
- Portland Leather Goods makes, you guessed it handmade leather goods! They have such beautiful bags and accessories and I love that they're all handmade and local!
- icrave jewels has been a store I have followed for years now and I have ordered many necklaces from her and the quality is amazing!! Erin, the owner is super sweet and easy to work with and she creates such beautiful and unique baubles!
- The Providence Story make handmade leather goods and have the CUTEST tassel keychains!
- karoArt make the prettiest pieces of pottery! I love all of their mugs and designs!
*What are some of your favorite Etsy shops? I'd love to know!
4. The first two American women to win gold and silver in the steeplechase!! Talk about girl power!!
5. Favorite recipe this week: This One Pot Teriyaki Chicken Zoodles recipe from Life Made Sweeter blog
Thanks so much for following along! Have a wonderful weekend!