Happy friyay girlfriend! I hope you're having a great week and are planning to do something fun this weekend. Jon and I are prepping for our movers to come on Monday. I can't believe it's been 6 months already and it's already time to move again! We are so excited to start our new adventure in North Carolina and get more settled in.
Here are 5 things I enjoyed this week.
1. Jon and I went on a mid-week date to Gervais and Vine, which is an amazing wine bar and restaurant here in Columbia. On Wednesdays they offer wine tastings which include 4 different wines and a cheese plate for $8. You can't beat it! They also have live music on Wednesdays and it's always a good time. This cold shoulder top is so comfy and light, these shorts are my favorite (in case you couldn't tell lol) and this bag is small but fits a ton of stuff!
2. This new brunch cocktail looks delish...saving it for Sunday Funday!
3. These sales are taking place now through Sunday!
- J.Crew Factory is offering 40% off new arrivals
- Thred Up (a consignment website that sells awesome designer pieces) is offering 40% off your first purchase with promo code Summer
- Michael Kors is offering 50% off select bags
- Aerie BOGO free bras!
- Nasty Gal - up to 80% of summer shoes
I pinned this How to style a home office for $200 article to get some ideas for our new house.
Thanks so much for stopping by!