Happy Friday! I hope you are having a wonderful week! Here are 5 of my favorite things online this week.
1. This outfit, is giving me major spring vibes! This dress is from Cute Closet and you can get 10% off with promo code bb10! My GiGi clutch is one i've had for years. The leather is such good quality and I love the gold monogram detail. The bracelets are Bourbon and Bowetie and Kate Spade. My wedges are my absolute favorite pair of shoes I own. I got them on crazy sale last year but I love this pair!
2. In honor of International Women's Day (which was this week!) A Beautiful Mess shared a bunch of kick butt small businesses that are owned by total girl bosses! There are some really cute stores and brands that I have never heard of and will be shopping at in the future!
3. I've been eating a lot of mason jar salads lately and am hooked! I am for sure stealing some of these mason jar recipes from Lauren Conrad!
4. 15 Women Who Have Changed The World Since Last Year's International Women's Day! Because who run the world, Girls!
5. Sales worth checking out today:
- Rebecca Minkoff's Sitewide Spend & Save More sale
- Neiman Marcus's Extra Savings sale. The sale is on sale for up to 75% off!
- J.Crew is offering up to 25% off everything online and 30% off in store this weekend.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!