Good morning friend! I usually don't post on Tuesdays but was too excited to share this dress and couldn't wait! I also wanted to try out a new type of post and share some Tuesday Temptations, aka a few things on my wish list lately. But first I want to talk about this dress. I love the embroidered detail on this dress and the fun sleeves! It comes in 4 other colors and I think it would be so cute to wear to a wedding (in a different color of course), to a shower and in the fall with booties and a jean jacket! I am definitely snagging another color, espeically since the price point is sooo good (under $20!!)
1. This Rebecca Minkoff bag (on sale) in tawny port is so pretty for fall and winter!
2. I tried out this Elizabeth and James dry shampoo when I was in Sephora the other day and it smelled soooo good and worked super well too!
3. This Ruffle Hem dress is too cute and such a great deal!
4. These baby Adidas sneakers are just too cute lol!
5. These Kaitlyn Pan shoes have been on my wish list for years and I just love the nude matte color (they would go with EVERYTHING!)
What are some things on your wish list? I'd love to know!
Thanks so much for stopping by!