Happy Friday! How has your week been? This week felt extra slow to me, so I am very much looking forward to the weekend and some down time. I have not done a Friday 5 post in a while and am looking forward to sharing with you some of my favorite things from this week. Hope you enjoy!
1. Leopard print and denim EVERYTHING. I can't get enough leopard accessories and denim pieces lately. This scarf is so reasonably priced and super versatile. This dress is old but I linked some similar ones below (including a maternity option). I plan on styling this dress for cooler weather with tights, booties and a cargo jacket. I love to wear it in the spring too with wedges and a brighter scarf or statement necklace. As I get older I find myself finding pieces that I can re-wear year round and that are more classic and transitional instead of super trendy. This dress is one of those pieces.
2. Favorite articles/internet finds from this week:
- One Last Visit To See My Patient (an interesting perspective on hospice care and a joyful celebration at the end of a happy life...have tissues on hand)
- 8 Things You're Spending Too Much Money On----And How to Stop very relatable and some good suggestions.
- 5 Ways to Stay Connected to Friends as You Add Marriage, Kids and Busy Schedules to the Mix
- IT Cosmetics CEO Just Gave an Impassioned Call to end 'Unattainable' Images in Beauty Ads
3. I have been doing She Reads Truth bible studies for a few years now and I just love how powerful and relatable they are (and very direct). I have been loving the current study that is going on right now The Sermon on the Mount. I recommend checking it out if you're intereseted!
4. 73 Questions With Reese Witherspoon (bend and snap!)
5. Favorite sales happening right now!
- Tory Burch Fall sale with up to 30% off everything with promo code FALL
- Nordstrom Rack is having a Hunter Boots sale with up to 60% off. I wear my rainboots all the time in the fall, winter and spring!
- Macy's is having their VIP sale with up to 30% off almost everything with promo code VIP.
- Abercrombie is having their Mid-Season sale with 50% off everything and an additional 25% off online purchases (I know, I know I always think of throwback early 2000's hip huggers and tight graphic tees when I hear Abercrombie but they have upped their game and have some awesome basics!)
- Ulta is having their annual 21 Days of Beauty sale, always worth checking out!
Thanks so much for stopping by!