Happy Friday friends! What are your plans this weekend? Jon and I are heading to visit his parents for his dad's birthday over in the Asheville area for the weekend. I am looking forward to some family time and also some cooler weather in the mountains! Below are my Friday 5. If you're new to The Bargain Belle, the Friday 5 are 5 things that I am enjoying this week. It can be anything from articles from the internet that I found interesting, sales going on, recipes, new workouts, to a new music video or a movie trailor. Hope you enjoy!
1. This outfit is a little more edgy than I typically wear but a lot of fun! I am loving all the crushed velvet pieces this fall! I know that velvet is only a trend though, so if I know something may only stick around for a season or two I buy inexpensive items. This top sold out fast but I linked some super similar ones below that are all under $15! This cabby hat (cadet hat) I have worn multiple times already and love it for bad hair days or days I don't have time to wash my hair. These moto leggings are maternity and are SOO comfortable! They're my first pair of maternity pants and I don't know why I waited so long to buy them as they put zero pressure on my belly and stay in place. I linked some similar non maternity pairs below as well.
2. Today is apparently National Coffee day (who makes this stuff up?!). Here are a few businesses participating, where you can score some discounted or even free java!
- Dunkin Donuts is offering BOGO free deal (today only)
- Krispy Kreme is offering 1 free coffee drink (no purchase necessary) through sunday!
- Peet's Coffee (I wish we had one in the south!) has 25% off bags of coffee and a free coffee drink with the purchase of a bag of beans
- Tim Horton's is offering a free hot or iced coffee when you download their app (man I miss iced caps!)
- Einstein Bagels is offering a free coffee to every customer (no purchase necessary)
3. If you're a Mindy Project fan, you already know that this is the 6th and final season. The Mindy Project is one of my favorite shows that I've ever watched! I think a lot of my girlfriends and myself included feel connected to Mindy's character and loved tuning in over the years! Here is an interview with Mindy Kaling about her career and the end of her show that I think really sums up the amazing show she created (p.s. weird that I cried at the end lol?!).
4. Favorite links this week:
- Restaurant report card: what's in your fast food meat? The ratings were so shocking and worrisome for sure!
- 20 Minute Blender Muffins - these look so good and pretty healthy (pin & save for later!)
- Hurricane Maria: How you can help hurricane victims
- This Princess Diana inspired fashion collection is so pretty!
5. Sales you don't want to miss!
- Nordstrom Rack is having a FRYE boot sale just in time to stock up for fall/winter! FRYE makes really high quality boots that will last you years!
- Today is the last day to get up to 25% off everything on Shop Bop's website!
- Madewell is offering up to 30% off new items with promo code YESANDYES
- Macy's is having their fall sale with up to 20% off with promo code FALL
Thanks so much for stopping by!