Happy Friday! I hope you're having a great week! I can't believe that the first week of spring in NC included temps in the 30's and sleet! It has been unseasonably cold and man, I am ready for some warmer weather! I wanted to kick off the weekend with a Friday 5 post. If you're new to the blog, Friday 5 is where I share 5 things I am loving this week. It can be anything from an interesting article, recipes, videos and of course good sales. Hope you enjoy!
1. T-shirt dresses are my jam. I love how simple they are and that you can dress them up or keep it casual. The striped one I am wearing above is old but I linked some super similar options that are versatile and would be cute styled with a jean jacket and sneakers or dressed up with some statement jewelry and a pair of wedges.
2. I am on week 3 of Kayla Itsine's Sweat app. I am doing the postpartum option to help strengthen my ab muscles after having the baby and I am really enjoying it! I plan on doing BBG (her most known workout program) after I complete this one. I am usually a Tone It Up girl but wanted to switch it up this spring. I still plan on doing the TIU Bikini Body nutrition plan next month but will be mixing the workouts up. To be honest I don't love the Sweat app's nutrition plan and have always enjoyed Tone It Up's recipes, so that's why I am sticking with that instead. I'll let you know what I think of both half way through!
3. Favorite Amazon purchases this week:
- I just ordered this top and it's supposed to come today, I'll let you know how I like it.
This milk frother I actually got for Christmas but I just can't get over how well it works for $10! I use it everyday and it makes me feel like I am having a frothy latte from Starbucks in the comfort of my own home.
I bought these slippers for Graham and they're one of the only things that will stay on his feet lol. They velcro on and keep his little feet warm, I am going to order another pair for sure.
This steel ice roller feels amazing if you have a headache and helps reduce puffiness (hello puffy skin from zero sleep, #momlife). You just put it in the freezer and roll it on your face first thing in the morning.
4. I always crack up at Jimmy Falon's hashtag videos!
5. Awesome sales you don't want to miss this weekend:
- Macy's is offering 30% off with promo code VIP (tons of Free People is included in the sale).
- J.Crew is offering up to 40% off this weekend with promo code NEWNEW.
- H&M is offering up to 70% off select items.
- Madewell is offering 25% off new spring items with promo code HISUNSHINE.
Thanks so much for stopping by!