Happy Monday! How was your weekend? We had a busy one full of running errands, getting brunch with friends and exploring our new city! I wore this floral gingham top around town on Sunday and it was super comfy and lightweight (perfect for warm weather!). It ties at the back for a cute little added detail and is under $20! I snagged these sandals this weekend while we were running errands and they are super comfy, match everything and under $23. I know I'll be wearing them a ton this spring and summer!
I wanted to share with you some Amazon steals I have scooped up recently that I think you'll love!
Clothes/accessories I am loving:
Baby products I am loving:
- These baby beanies are super cute and soft! When I got these in the mail I laughed at how big they were but when you fold them over once they fit a baby perfectly! I like these to protect Graham's head from the sun and to keep him warm (and it doesn't hurt that they're super cute ;)).
- These water wipes are awesome! They are free of fragrances, parabens, dyes and alcohol and haven't caused any diaper rash.
- These baby bible books are so cute!
Other products I am loving:
- Hydraflask water bottles and travel mugs were super popular when I lived in Hawaii and for good reason. They keep your drink hot or cold all day long and don't sweat at all (even when you're sitting on the hot beach all day). I've had my Hydraflask water bottles and coffee travel mugs for about 4 years now and they're still going strong.
- Jon bought me this external charger for my birthday and it has been my favorite gadget that I've had in a long time! It is a little heavy tbh, but it charges my phone 10x faster than my regular wall charger and it can charge my laptop to 50% and my ipad fully. The battery life lasts FOREVER and will be perfect for traveling!
- Ok, this probably is going to sound lame to share nightlights haha but hear me out! Jon bought these little LED nightlights after the baby was born so we were not stumbling around in the dark for night feedings. After stubbing my toe in the dark 100 times on the darn bassinet I can not sing their praises anymore haha. They are low dimmed lights (so they won't keep you awake) but admit just enough light to be able to see in the dark, and feed the baby without waking up the whole household up. Even if you don't have a baby I recommend these! They're perfect to put in the bathroom, dark hallways and kitchen.
That is all for today, thanks so much for visiting!