Accessories have always been my favorite part about fashion. I love that you can take a simple t-shirt and add a few statement pieces and totally transform your look. You can take one outfit and change the look in a million different ways just by switching out your accessories. I pick accessories each day based on my mood. Somedays I am all about some chunky bright statement earrings and a colorful handbag and other days I like to play it down with some classic gold dainty jewelry and neutral sandals. It's so much fun and always the first thing my eyes are drawn to when I look at anyone else's outfit. I love spring and summer accessories and try to pick up a few new pieces each season that are budget friendly. Here are a few things on my wishlist that are $50 and under that I think you'll love!
- How cute is this bag?! This mustard color is so popular this season and can be worn through the fall too (just add some deeper hues). I love it mixed with tans, turquoise and black.
- Turquoise is always my favorite color to add in for spring and summer. These earrings are so much fun and would look fab with a black tank and jean shorts or add in some bright pink if you're feeling it.
- This animal print is so chic and Dolce Vita makes some really great quality shoes. This pair is 50% off!
- You know I love a good pair of bright pink earrings! This pair would look pretty on any skin tone.
- You can't go wrong with a good straw hat. This one is perfect to wear from the beach, to running errands and out to dinner. Also good for when you're on day 4 of dry shampoo #momlife
- I have this gold lariat necklace and it is so pretty! It's a fun twist on your normal classic gold dainty jewelry without being too much.
- How cute are these bow sandals? They come in a few different colors and are on sale!
- This belt is a good alternative to the oh so popular and trendy Gucci belt (and way more affordable).
- This little cutie crossbody is the perfect shade of neutral pink. It will match just about everything in your spring/summer wardrobe and it's a great hands free bag for all your summer travels.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you found something you love.