Happy Monday! How was your weekend? We had a productive weekend full of house and yard work, Starbucks runs ;), studying (for Jon), and church. I threw on this tank on Saturday to run errands and go out for pizza with the fam. I love gingham in the summer but am not a fan of making it too preppy if you know what I mean. Wearing distressed jeans with gingham adds a little edge to the look so that you don't look like a picnic blanket. This tank comes in a few other colors and is under $15! I love the tie detail which is detachable and how thick the material is (making it not see through). I have been browsing summer clothes lately and shared some of my Monday Must Haves below!
Here are a few Monday Must Haves on my wish list right now!
- A straw tote in the summer will never go out of style! This one is perfect for the beach, pool and to pack all your essentials in for a road trip.
- This cute polka dot dress has such fun details on it and could be styled a million different ways (think jean jacket and sandals for brunch, heels and statement earrings for a bridal shower or converse sneaks and a baseball cap to run errands in)
- You can never have enough pairs of sunglasses! This pair is nice and big to protect your eyes and skin from the sun and affordable where you won't mind throwing them in your beach bag.
- How cute is this swim suit?! Love the cut out detail!
- These cut off denim shorts have great reviews and are a little bit longer than your typical pair.
- I've been eye balling these sandals for months and think it's time to finally pull the trigger. Love the neutral color that would match everything.
Thanks so much for stopping by!