This top is one I have had on my Amazon wishlist for so long and for whatever reason just haven't pulled the trigger. Well, I wish I wouldn't have waited so long because it is just as good in person as it was on the website! I love the fun poms and embroidery detail and it really got me in the mood for summer fashion. I linked some of summer steals below that are cute and affordable.
- This kimono would make such a cute beach coverup and also would look cute with jean shorts, a tank and a big pair of sunnies.
- These sandals have been popping up everywhere this season and for good reason. They are the Hermes dupe and look identical to the designer pair. They're currently on sale for under $40 (the lowest I've seen them yet!).
- This little floral peplum tank is only $10 and would look so cute with jean shorts or distressed denim and sandals or wedges for date night.
- Straw bags are everywhere this season and so is the circle bag trend. I think it is so silly when I see a straw bag selling for hundreds of dollars....It.is.made.out.of.STRAW lol! This little crossbody us under $20, the perfect price point for a trendy seasonal item!
- I stumbled upon this dress on one of my Amazon rabbit hole searches and think the color are print are so pretty and would look great with a tan. It would be so cute with heels and statement earrings to wear to a wedding or wedges and a clutch for a bridal shower
- I am a sucker for colorful clutches (and bags in general if you didn't notice ;)). And this little cutie is so fun to throw in your beach bag to transition from pool/beach to dinner or happy hour.
- These high waisted twill tie shorts are adorable and would look cute with a black or white tank or tee tucked in with gold sandals and jewelry. I am also loving these denim shorts with the stud detail.
- These leopard wedges are so fun and look comfy too!
- I am on the hunt for some new swimsuits that aren't super cheeky (if you know what I mean). Love this fun striped one piece and this red bikini as well. I'm going to do a post later this month on affordable swimsuits, so be on the lookout for that.
Thanks so much for stopping by!