Good Morning Friends! In case you've been off the grid and haven't heard Amazon Prime Day started yesterday (and ends today) and a ton of other stores decided to follow suit and host big sales today too! I wanted to share my favorite ones that you don't want to miss below! But first, these shorts have been in my closet for years and are my favorite! I love a good pair of cut offs but it's nice to have a printed pair to dress up with. Leopard is my favorite print and is definitely a neutral in my opinion ;). This pair is super similar and I actually like more than mine. The best part about printed shorts is all you have to do is throw on a solid tank or tee (that you already have in your closet) and some either dainty gold jewelry or spice it up with some statement pieces and it you're good to go! You probably already have solid tees and tanks in your wardrobe, so just snagging an inexpensive pair of printed shorts is a great way to expand your summer look without spending hardly any cash! I linked some cute options below.
Sales you don't want to miss today!
- Target is having a big one day sale (online only) today with tons of great deals and free two day shipping! Tanks are marked down to $4 and my favorite tee is 3 for $20! I wear them weekly and love them even more than my Madewell tees! All kitchen items, decor and beauty products are 25% off! I linked all my favorites below!
- Amazon Prime day continues today! I am grabbing this stroller organizer for my Bob jogging stroller and love these steals too!
- I tried this Bose micro speaker out at Target the last time I was there and it sounds amazing! Perfect for the beach!
- These Yoga leggings are under $20 and have great reviews!
- The perfect versatile shirt dress for only $10, you can wear this one year round!
- Ninja blender is in my shopping cart to start making our own baby food and smoothies too.
- Getting these bath toys for Graham and love this toy organizer for the bath too and we go through P.J's like crazy, so I try to buy them on sale!
- Love this button down for Jon and these jeans.
- These Calvin Klein bras look so comfy for lounging around the house and running errands.
- Express is offering 40% off site wide! All my favorites are linked below.
- Walmart is having a ton of sales today too! This is where I would stock up on school supplies when I was teaching. They always have the lowest prices for back to school and today's sale is even better!
Thanks so much for stopping by!