Can you believe that Labor Day is just around the corner? Yesterday I was at Target and they were already pulling out their Halloween decor (too soon!)! Fall is coming for us and I can NOT wait. Labor day is always a little bittersweet, it always makes my teacher heart excited and sad at the same time. Excited because it's a new school year (even though I am not teaching currently) and sad because summer is coming to an end. I am currently not teaching but I still find myself browsing the back to school section and excited for the Labor Day sales. I will be writing a big post sharing all of the Labor Day sales so be sure to swing by to snag all of the best deals! Even though it still very hot and humid down here in Georgia I have started to transition to more fall colors and accessories. Leopard print is very much back for the fall and I love it! These booties are old but I found a few super similar pairs I linked below. I love wearing olive green in the fall and this top would be perfect to wear to an office, teaching (with a cardigan) and dressed down with denim to wear out to dinner and it's also nursing friendly. I linked the long sleeve version too that is super cute. My denim is from Abercrombie (love that they're making a come back!) and is 50% off today along with their entire denim collection! I linked a few sales below, hope you find something you love!
In other super unrelated news:
- Did you hear The Hills is coming back? Who else watched back in the day? LC and Kristin won't be on the show, so what is even the point?? ugh...
- I am currently reading Girl, Wash Your Face currently (but who isn't though?) and it is super motivating!
- I am all heart eyes for Elsie Larson's Nashville home tour! Girl has such good style and taste!
- Nordstrom Rack is having a big sale on all of their WILDFOX attire, it is so soft and cozy!
- Express is offering 40% off all dresses, 30% off all tops and BOGO for $19 denim
- Levi's is offering 25% off sitewide with promo code FALL25
- Nordstrom just added a bunch of great items to their sale section below are a few of my favs.
Thanks so much for stopping by!