Happy Friday! I hope you're having a great week! I am sitting here snuggled up with Graham enjoying a big cup of coffee getting excited for the weekend! Below are my Friday favs from this week! Let me know if there is anything you want to see in the future either in the comments or leave me a comment on Instagram here!
1. I love a good graphic tee, they're so fun, casual and quirky. This one reminds me of the famous Japanese painting The Great Wave off Kanagawa. It comes in a bunch of other colors and is only $10!
2. My current favorite Etsy pages:
- Shop Mad Jewels has some really cute, affordable and unique jewerly.
- Wild Hearts USA is a great place to get graphic tees. You can also get them customized!
- Portland Leather Goods makes beautiful bags and leather goods. I've probably shared this store before but that is because they're SO good!
3. Jon and I have been watching the new show Making It and it is so cute! We LOVED Parks & Rec and so we knew we had to check it out.
4. Favorite posts:
- The Best Shoes for Fall 2018
- 5 Quick & Easy Hairstyles For Dirty Hair
- 5 Last-Minute Labor Day Weekend Getaways
5. Sales you don't want to miss!
- Tory Burch is hosting her Private Sale with up to 70% off! There are some really cute handbags included.
- Baublebar is having up to 30% off sitewide!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!