Fall fashion is my absolute favorite! I love the rich colors, layers, bold prints and the versatility of mixing layers. With NYFW kicking off this week I thought it would be fun to share some new fall pieces, all under $45!
1. Leopard is always in style in this fall but it seems even bigger this year and I can't get enough! This cardigan is would look so cute with black skinnies and booties or flares and flats.
2. Ok, this tote is a few dollars more than $45 (only $48!) but I can't get over this tote! It is such a pretty color and I love the tortoise handles. It also comes with a detachable pouch, which is perfect to throw your wallet, lipgloss and all of your smaller items in. It also comes in black. This bag would be a perfect work tote, mom bag, throw your entire life into, on the go bag.
3. Berets are very in this fall and this one comes in a bunch of colors and is under $30.
4. Brown booties are a staple for fall and winter and this pair is on sale right now for $30!
6. An olive green utility jacket is something you will keep in your closet for years to come. It is super versatile and matches just about everything! This one is on sale for $41.
7. Baublebar always gets it right when it comes to statement earrings! This pair is simple yet adds the perfect touch to any fall outfit!
8. How cute is this suede belt from Free People?! It's only $30 and the perfect color for fall!
9. Again, leopard is everywhere this season! This pair of flats is super affordable and one you can wear year round.
Thanks so much for stopping by!